Monday, September 15, 2008

Do you know what internet holds about you?

I just been browsing the net and came across a “people search” search engine. I was quite skeptical at first because I generally do not give out much private information on the internet and this search engine is offering you to search for people by name, phone etc, or you can run a back ground check on someone or even find out who is searching for your name. So I had about 30 min play on this search engine searching for myself and I was shocked to find what information they came up with and the most amazing thing is that is was about 99% accurate. Anyone wants to find out what information internet holds about them should give this search engine a try. I now know what my next job is, is to clean up some information J.
Click here to go to search engine

No comments: